Weekly Game Nights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekly Game Nights

Post by Cyber-Punk on Mon May 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Ahoy, fellow Raiders!

What days and times (in the universal time zone we agreed upon in discord) work best for you to fly? I'd like to stress that as little overlap as two members is good enough to start a weekly fly night. Even if it's just with one other Raider, I'm willing to commit one or two nights a week to just be there to practice or play with.

I'm available weeknights at 10pm Zulu time (Greenwich mean time, right?), which translates to 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 3pm PST and on Saturday at 5pm Zulu time, 1pm EST, 12 noon CST, 10am PST.

I look forward to playing with you all,
Cyber

Cyber-Punk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Game Nights

Post by VerniusNL on Tue May 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Ahoy, (that a bit piraty but hey i will roll with it Razz)

Since im from europe the times are a bit different. Work days it will be around 7 to 8 pm UTC. For friday and Saterday depending on my wakefullness it could be around 1 to 2 am UTC.

Hope we an set something up soon. Especially for the video shoot which might require a different topic to setup.

Greetz VerniusNL
VerniusNL
Admin

View user profile http://wreckraiders.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Punk on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:18 pm

If I'm understanding the time zones correctly, 7pm UTC is 2pm my time, so I'll still be at work Sad Saturdays, I could definitely meet you later on in your night time Smile

Cyber-Punk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNL on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:23 am

Cyber-Punk wrote:If I'm understanding the time zones correctly, 7pm UTC is 2pm my time, so I'll still be at work Sad Saturdays, I could definitely meet you later on in your night time Smile

Yea it would be great if the weekly night can be sheduled in my time period. If some of the other members will post there times you can set the time and we can get rolling.
VerniusNL
Admin

View user profile http://wreckraiders.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric_Crow on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:29 pm

My availability are 1 pm to 3 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. Sometime Sunday. That is the reality of having a family life.

VerniusNL - Maybe we should consider having a European chapter. We have Blue-On-Blue and a few other that are from Europe. Too bad you are not a main member Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top